Sonic MQ, is an enterprise level inter-application messaging-middleware software that provides a strong platform, an unmatched scalability and reliablility, and very high thru-put performance for B2B and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects.
By using Sonic MQ:
- Can integrate applications with ease and reliability between different system like UNIX, Windows, AS400, and mainframe.
- Can exchange information securely and reliably over the internet among applications of the dealer, supplier, branch, and in-office. Even in environments where there is low-speed and dial-up connection, Sonic MQ can guarantee transfer data between the applications.
- Can design systems with its patented and award-winning clustering technology to handle thousands of clients exchanging information without loss of data.
- Allow secure handling of data with its build-in RSA's BSafe package.
Download Datasheet >>
Sonic MQ primary features:
- Guaranteed delivery of the data
- Comprehensive and build-in security, 256 bit encryption
- Dial-up and non-continuos connection support
- Point-to-point and Publish & Subscribe messaging models
- Load-Balance & Fail-Over features with Multibroker cluster support
- Transaction support
- %100 Java Messaging Specificaiton (JMS) certified and can be integrated with BEA Weblogic, Oracle9iAS, IBM WebSphere, Sun ONE Application Server
- Access from applications developed with Java, ActiveX, C/C++, Progress4GL
- Remote Management
Detailed information on Sonic MQ can be obtained from Sonic Software web site.